Best tip for C-Section Care with Belly Band/Belt, Skin Brush, with Scar Massage DVD, Hospital Care, and Guided Meditations provide complete aftercare for your Doctor's instruction for post partum care.
C Section Recovery Kit offers soft cotton support and self help gentle techniques to ensure a soft, flat, and adhesion free scar.
C-Section Belly Band w/ Extra Strap:
- Wrap it in a variety of angles, and use the unique Extra Strap on lower back or across tummy for customized compression. The binder is a wide cotton cloth with an elasticized extra strap. Adjusts up to 8”.
- Cesarean or vaginal births both require compression to help the tissue shrink back. Help the incision heal, prevent any tearing, and to get you back to your pre pregnant shape.
- Wearing the belly band after birth will help you be the best mom you can be! The support belt allows you to move more easily, helps during breastfeeding, and carrying your baby. Support your back and stomach, while reducing pain.
- Be Confident in your body! Shrink hips and tummy, while reducing stretch marks.
Scar Care and Massage:
- Massage discussed in the instructional DVD is a proven technique and modality to improve tissue modeling for a healthier and stronger scar after a C-Section.
The tissue that was cut upset the organization of the collagen fibers, and simple techniques done consistently can make a big difference between having a lumpy or smooth scar.
- Reducing the internal scarring decreases other complications, such as incontinence, bowel obstruction, infertility and back pain.
Meditation and massage will improve your circulation and help release chemicals in the body to